Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Annual Meeting – Election Year
September 18, 2017 Monday 4:00 P.M. In the High School Media Center
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER.
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA.
- CONSENT ITEMS.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- EMC Liability Insurance Payment from August Discussion.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports
- Horizontal Lane Changes
- Special Education CAR Report and request for Supplemental State Aid
- Motion to request modified allowable growth for fiscal year 2017 special education deficit.
- Contracts, Transfers and Resignations
- Cast Ballot for AEA Director District #3
- ANNUAL ORGANIZATIONAL BUSINESS ON ELECTION YEAR
- Appointment of Temporary Chair Person Sine’die
- Oath of Office to Newly Elected Members
- Election of Board Chairperson
- Resignation of Temporary Chairperson to Board President
- Election of Vice Chairperson
- Appointment of Board Secretary and Treasurer.
- Appointment of Board Legal Counsel
- Appointment of Level One and Level II Investigators
- Appointment of Depositories
- Appointments to Clayton County Conference Board, Allamakee County. Conference Board, and IASB Delegate Assembly Representative.
- Confirmation of Normal meeting Time, Date and Place
- Set Official Publication
- Misc. Appointments
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS