Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Regular Meeting and Public Hearing for the 2020-2021 School Calendar
March 9, 2020 Monday 6:00 P.M In the High School Media Center Monona, Iowa
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA.
- HEARING FOR 2020-21 CALENDAR
- CONSENT ITEMS.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports
- Presentation by SODA Students.
- Review Test Scores – Mrs. Wilwert
- Contracts, Transfers and Resignations/Early Separation:
- Tabatha Bohland – New Contract – Kitchen Employee
- Stephanie Michel – New Contract – Asst. Volleyball
- Resignation/Early Separation: Twila Converse, Eric Dettbarn, Dawn Dull, Lynn Jones, Judie Oelke
- Consider 2020-21 Calendar
- File 2019 Audit.
- Review and Approve 2020-2021 28E Agreements to include: NICC Alternative School, NICC Concurrent Classes and Partnerships, CTE Partnerships, Student Teaching with Regent Schools, Student Teaching with Luther and Upper Iowa, Northeast Iowa Public Transit – Northeast Iowa Community Action, Little Bulldog and Dr. Smith Daycares, Tara Mathis Kettlebells, Iowa Department of Human Services, Juvenile Court Services in Waterloo, Monona and McGregor Chamber of Commerce’s Central Community Hospital, Network Computer Solutions, Wetland Center, Turner Park, and Misc. 28E Agreements.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS