Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Regular Meeting And Public Hearing for the 2021-22 Calendar And Public Hearing for the 2021-22 Budget
March 8, 2021 Monday 6:00 P.M. In the High School Library Monona, Iowa
- CALL TO ORDER
- CALENDER HEARING
- BUDGET HEARING
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA.
- CONSENT ITEMS.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports.
- Contracts, Resignations, Transfers.
- Approval of 2021-22 Calendar.
- Approval of 2021-22 Budget.
- Approval of 28E Agreements for 2021-22 to include but not limited to: NICC Alternative School, NICC Concurrent Classes and Partnerships, NICC Career and Technical Education (CTE) Agreements, Student Teaching with Regent Schools, Luther and Upper Iowa, Public Transit –Northeast Iowa Community Action, Little Bulldog and Dr. Smith Daycares, Iowa Department of Human Services and Juvenile Court Services, Monona and McGregor Chamber of Commerce’s, Central Community Hospital, Wetland Center, and Turner Park.
- Approve Technology Lease Agreement.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS
: Discuss Technology Purchases