Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Regular Meeting and Public Hearing on the 2017-18 Proposed Budget, and Public Hearing on the 2017-18 Proposed Calendar and Public Hearing on the Baseball Field Lighting Project
March 13th 2017 7:30 P.M. in the High School Media Center Monona, Iowa
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA
- HOLD HEARING ON THE PROPOSED 2017-18 BUDGET
- HOLD HEARING ON THE PROPOSED 2017-18 CALENDAR
- HOLD HEARING ON THE BASEBALL LIGHTING PROJECT
- CONSENT ITEMS
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports.
- Consider Approval of FY 18 Budget.
- Consider Approval of FY 18 Calendar.
- Consider Approval of Baseball Lighting Project.
- Set Special Meeting for March Financial Report Approval.
- Contracts, Transfers and Resignations.
- File 2016 Audit.
- 28 E Contract for FY 18 Alternative School Consortium.
- Evaluation of Superintendent – Closed Session, Chapter 21.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS
- Principal Reports
- Superintendent Report
- Discuss Legislation and School Finance Issues
- Discuss FFI