Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Regular Meeting and Public Hearing for the 2019-20 Calendar and Public Hearing for the 2019-20 School Budget
March 11th, 2019 7:00 P.M. in the High School Media Center Monona, Iowa
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- HOLD PUBLIC HEARING ON CALENDAR
- HOLD PUBLIC HEARING ON BUDGET
- CONSENT ITEMS
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports.
- SODA presentation.
- Contracts, Resignations, Transfers
- Approve 2019-20 Budget.
- Discuss and/or Approve 2019-20 Calendar.
- Discuss 2018-10 Calendar.
- Approve 28E Agreement for 2019-20 to include: NICC Alternative School, NICC Concurrent Classes and Partnerships, CTE Partnerships, Student Teaching with Regent Schools, Luther and Upper Iowa, Public Transit – Northesast Iowa Community Action, Little Bulldog and Dr. Smith Daycares, Iowa Department of Human Services, and Juvenile Court Services, Waterloo, Monona and McGregor Chamber of Commerce’s, Central Community Hospital, Network Computer Solutions, Wetland Center, Turner Park, Tara Mathis Kettlebells.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS