Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education
December 13, 2021
Monday 6:00 P.M. In the High School Library
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA.
- CONSENT ITEMS.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports
- OLD BUSINESS
- Acknowledgement of the Abstract of Votes
- Recognition of Departing Board Member Brian Meyer, Board Member for 23 Years.
- ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING ON ELECTION YEAR
- Appoint Temporary Chair
- Oath of Office to Newly Elected Board Members by Board Secretary
- Election of Board President
- Resignation of Temporary Chairperson to Board President
- Election of Vice-President
- Appointment of Secretary-Treasurer
- Appointment of Attorneys
- Appointment of Level I and Level II Investigators
- Appointment of Depositories
- Appointment to Clayton County Conference Board, Allamakee County Conference Board
- Confirmation of Normal Meeting Time and Place
- Official Publication
- NEW BUSINESS
- Contracts, Resignations, Transfers
- Approve Snow Removal Bids
- Approval of Clayton County Mitigation Plan
- Discuss IASB Convention
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS
: Continued Review of COVID 19 Procedures.
: Strategic Planning Update