Public Meeting Notice
MFL MarMac Community Schools Board of Education Regular Meeting and Public Hearing and Notice of Intent to Sell Property and Public Hearing and Notice of Intent to Transfer Property
January 13, 2020 Monday 6:00 P.M. In the Middle School Media Center McGregor, Iowa
The Tentative Agenda is as Follows:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA.
- HOLD PUBLIC HEARING ON INTENT TO SELL PROPERTY
- HOLD PUBLIC HEARING ON INTENT TO TRANSFER PROPERTY
- CONSENT ITEMS.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Bills Recommended for Payment.
- Financial Reports.
- Recognize Petition for Special Election on a Bond Proposition received by President Roys and then called for at this meeting by President Roys.
- Consider Board Authorization Ordering an Election on Issuance of $7,800,000.00 General Obligation School Bonds.
- Contracts, Transfers and Resignations:
- Megan Birdnow, Resignation, Cook at Monona Center.
- Contract: Don Sawvell, Bus Driver.
- Curtis Goodman – Special Education Paraprofessional.
- Payroll Position: Possible Candidate.
- Approve Sale of Property.
- Approve Transfer of Property.
- Consider Joining Iowa Local Government Risk Pool Commission 28E for Natural Gas.
- Review of Board Policy Revision sections 100 and 200.
- ADMINISTRATIVE REPORTS